Friday, February 16, 2007

Paint Dried Dark Lines

Londrina: A little unexpected

Un unexpected ( olvide buy them Pasajes the tiempo ) en mi travels vuelta a la ciudad where I live forced to make a stop in the city of Londrina, Parana state. If you

Colombian is more 15 or 16 years and thinking, "sounds Londrina me, I sound " but not sure have heard talk of this city , perhaps you suffer from selective amnesia ... Deme the dubious pleasure of refresh the memory ... Championship Pre-Olympic Under-23 January 30 Year 2000, we were with a foot and half in the final phase of campeonanto , something very should insolito to occur should stay outside, it reminds now? if! occurred, the fateful was 9-0 against Brazil! Well

by that course I remembered what also and even among the stage Witness this little unexpected and you take pictures ...


Nolan those marks on the grass ? The officials the stadium say that are result of some minor repraciones in the field , but I I have my doubts , these should be traces left that the roots of those who played by Colombia that days ...

Final Comment: Just to mitigate the bad memories left in the records that the Brazilian star of that championship team and of course the game was this gentleman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment