Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hoe To Send New Born Message

Beleza Rara - Ivete Sangalo (Banda Eva)

Bueno y las vacaciones definitely close to that which mejor una canción bailable, y super dedicable brasilera. Es pero hare 10 años corroborating that could mis les brasilian contemporary charm. A mi también me gusto! Beauty Rara Ivete Sangalo lyrics Big Ed I can not let time take you away from me never For our romance, my life is so beautiful You are who rules the roost in this heart that beats only because of the love you give world to you if you need to have the scent of roses surrounds me in your scent And so does undermine the overwhelming desire to be by your Neither side has the sea as encantante brightness of your eyes, my rare stone I will not deny, without you My world stops thousand twists and turns that gave Wanting to find someone who once took him seriously love thousand twists and turns that gave Wanting to once and find someone like you, am happy now rare beauty and singing only because of you Today I'm happy, happy Just because I love singing and love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment