Friday, April 15, 2011

Treatment Of Stone At Uv Junction

START OF THE COURSES AND WORKSHOPS


comienzo de clases

If, finally. I'm recovered and eager to start the courses and workshops. Next week and will attend the Centres and we will have our first meeting for those who start the classes for the first time and a reunion for those who value it again. Of course, every year we renew all content, precisely to allow a further deepening of the dining experience, skills and knowledge.

I want to thank my family, my friends, my colleagues (both NRTIs as ENOF: Coordinators, profs and administrators) and students, for the kindness to accompany me during these four weeks, visiting me, donating blood, calling by phone, write emails and text messages on cell phones. Were many beautifully many. I was very content together and therefore I am humbly grateful.

I leave a table with start days at each center and their respective schedules. Let a string, so no one misses the first day of class. Chaucito.

Hugs.


incio


0 comments:

Post a Comment